– Our website is an independent, stand-alone entity that has no relationship, connection, or affiliation whatsoever with any company, person, outfit, organization, or group mentioned herein, even if such name appears in our website name, domain, URL, or otherwise. You should assume no other party, by mere mention of their name, has endorsed anything you see here. We may make changes to the features, functionality or content of our website at any time. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any data appearing on our website. The content may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors.
– Our Fionawilbraham.com website makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the content or about the results to be obtained from using our website or the content on it. Use of our website and the content is at your own risk. Changes are periodically made to our website, and may be made at any time.
– Social Media Warning (Divulgence of Personal & Private Information) More than a few people have already lived to regret personal information that was shared either by them or others. This has long been true of simple email. It is exponentially true of social websites and applications for social media on any other website, including this one. You are cautioned against carelessly disclosing information.
– You may send us email, but in no instance will this communication in any way be construed as initiating a designer-client relationship, or other professional relationship, and so the contact should not include confidential or sensitive data because your communication will not be treated as privileged or confidential. This Agreement shall be treated as though executed, set in force, and performed in the State of YOUR STATE. Accordingly, it shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of YOUR STATE in terms of those applicable to agreements, without regard to conflict of law principles.
– Should any part of these Terms of Service and Conditions of Use be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed as much as possible consistent with applicable law and severability shall apply to the remaining portions, so that they remain in full force and effect. To the extent that anything in or associated with our website is in conflict or inconsistent with these Terms of Service and Conditions of Use, these Terms of Service and Conditions of Use shall take precedence.
Our failure to enforce any provision of these Terms of Service and Conditions of Use shall not be deemed a waiver of the provision nor of the right to enforce the provision. Our rights under these Terms of Service and Conditions of Use shall survive any termination of this agreement. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to Fionawilbraham.com.
– CHANGE NOTICE: As with any of our administrative and legal notice pages, the contents of this page can and will change over time. Accordingly, this page could read differently as of your very next visit. These changes are necessitated, and carried out by Fionawilbraham.com, in order to protect you and our Fionawilbraham.com website. If this page is important to you, you should check back frequently as no other notice of changed content will be provided either before or after the change takes effect.
– COPYRIGHT WARNING: The legal notices and administrative pages on this website, including this one, have been diligently drafted by an attorney. We at Fionawilbraham.com have paid to license the use of these legal notices and administrative pages on Fionawilbraham.com for your protection and ours.
If you have any questions about the contents of this page, or simply wish to reach us for any other reason, you may do so by using our Contact information: